Apple’s Fall event is rumored for Sept 9th. It should be pretty standard: iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9, OS X El Capitan.
But with a possible “one more thing”…a new Apple TV (finally!) complete with an app store. Also, a possible iPad Pro (12.9” iPad) announcement!
Rumor Source: http://www.buzzfeed.com/johnpaczkowski/apples-fall-iphone-event-to-be-held-sept-9#.kgBBek784
Image Source: https://curved.de/news/apple-tv-touch-so-koennte-die-4-generation-aussehen-29810
For years I’ve been annoyed that there was no way to send a voicemail from my iPhone to my wife’s iPhone. With iOS 9, it looks like there will finally be a way!
Here’s how it works:
- You receive a new voicemail.
- Open the Phone app -> Voicemail tab.
- Tap the voicemail you’d like to send and it will expand to show additional buttons.
- Tap the Share Sheet button (the box with the arrow pointing up).
- The share sheet opens with options for sending the voicemail as an audio file to Messages, Mail, Notes, Voice Notes, and possibly other Apps.
Disclaimer: iOS 9 is only at Beta 1 at this point, so there is a chance it could be removed for the final release, but let’s hope it makes it into the final iOS 9 release!
Big thanks to Bearxor on the MacRumors forums for discovering this new feature!
Super excited to be on AppChat Radio to discuss all things #WWDC2015 with my buddy John! We talk OS X El Capitan, iOS 9, watchOS 2, Apple Music, and more! Take a listen to AppChat Radio Episode 11!
And be sure to follow us on all the social things: